USPS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We're not allowed to carry pepper spray at work.

If your dog ever bites someone, I hope you have good home owners insurance!!!
Especially if you have a dog that you know will bite and is unrestrained. I got bit 3 times carrying mail. Fortunately they were small dogs and no serious injuries. The injury comp office got me a nice check from the insurance companies each time though. Dog owners are required to keep the animal restrained. Famous last words are “ he won’t bite”.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Especially if you have a dog that you know will bite and is unrestrained. I got bit 3 times carrying mail. Fortunately they were small dogs and no serious injuries. The injury comp office got me a nice check from the insurance companies each time though. Dog owners are required to keep the animal restrained. Famous last words are “ he won’t bite”.
Like the dog owner said, "He never bit nobody before. That other vet was a lot faster than you!"

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I probably got bit a half dozen times as a service tech for ONG. Every time I heard one of these statements, or sometimes both.

Before:
Don't worry, he won't bite.

After:
That's the first time he's ever done that...

:laugh6:

The worst part was we were required to see a doctor, and fill out paper work. Had to go to the doctor a couple of times for very minor scratches. Embarrassing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom