Uspsa @ Ussa 3/27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its that time again for USSA monthly USPSA match, we will have 6 stages plus the classifier with a round count of 150-160. Sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 and walk through at 10:00 cost is 15 for non-members and 10 for members. Weather is supposed to be ALOT better than it was last weekend so grab a buddy and come out and shoot with us.

Rob

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never done USPSA but am thinking about making the drive up.

I have an M&P 40, Raven concealment holster, a double mag pouch, eyes and ears protection, ammo. Anything else I may need?

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its that time again for USSA monthly USPSA match, we will have 6 stages plus the classifier with a round count of 150-160. Sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 and walk through at 10:00 cost is 15 for non-members and 10 for members. Weather is supposed to be ALOT better than it was last weekend so grab a buddy and come out and shoot with us.

Rob

We will see ya there Rob! Thanks for putting on a great match!

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 mags isn't enough for a stage?
loaded to the max you should be ok as long as you don't loose one or have the need to make a mag change in an inoportune location. 4 would be really prefferable but you should be ok....bring at least 250 rounds of ammo as these stages can be @ 30 rounds each. Have fun and there will be lots of folks there to give you all the help and advice you could ever want.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My m&p mags hold 15 rounds each but I can only load 10 rounds per mag? I have 7 mags total but only have a way to carry 2 on my belt and one in the pistol.

Sorry for asking noob questions. I could go look it up somewhere myself, but its easier for ya'll just to fill me in!

Latest posts

Top Bottom