Uspsa @ Ussa 3/27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Wormy, if you have a chance, pick up an Uncle Mike's double mag holder at Academy or someplace like that. Otherwise, I may have one you can borrow. Find me at check in and we'll squad up so we can share.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! This is my CCW pistol Jesse so I won't be making it racey just yet. I'm just a poor college kid remember!?

I'm still not 100% for sure going because I may go home to work on the farm and make some money. I'm not expecting to win anything but just to have fun and get some trigger time.

You can take all of those add ons off real easy like when you are packing that M&P 40 in your skinny jeans.

Poor college kid my A$$! You should have seen me when I was in college.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well another one is in the books, we had 63 shooters and got the whole match in with out any rain! The results are up on USPSA web site under OK15. Thanks to everyone who made it out and hope to see all again next month.

Rob

BAPD193

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a great match. It takes a lot of work to put this kind of match on. Thanks to everyone who helped put this on!!! 63 Shooters is a new record for USSA USPSA match I believe. Thanks again for putting it on!

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this was the biggest USSA match I've been to.

Wormy, it was good. Challenging with some quick short stages and some much longer field courses. USSA always puts on a good match. If only I could say the same about my shooting. :)

You going to be at Arcadia next week?

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this was the biggest USSA match I've been to.

Wormy, it was good. Challenging with some quick short stages and some much longer field courses. USSA always puts on a good match. If only I could say the same about my shooting. :)

You going to be at Arcadia next week?

What's going on there? I've been a bit out of the loop on the competitions.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great match guys. I really like the scores up when I get home. Sorry I had to shoot and scoot this time.(yeah, I was one of those) I see Ol'yeller is working on that M card.
G

Latest posts

Top Bottom