Uspsa @ Ussa 3/27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeremy,
Go join the USPSA and read the uspsa division rules on equipement. Your gun is probably best suited for Limited or Production division. In limited division you can load your mags to their capacity in that division and should have plenty of ammo. However most shooters in limited have full race guns that hold 20-21+1 magwells and just about anything else you can think of other than a comp and a red dot to make the guns go faster. so there may be a stage or two where you gotta reload and they don't. Production division is just that production guns only with minimum modifications. Along with thise minimum modifications you can only run 10 rounds per mag to keep the playing field level.
My recommendation would be to go out and buy you two magazine extensions and a magwell for your gun for competition. They are legal in our 3 gun matches as well. Speed shooter specialties sell Taylor freelance mag ext. I would also look at Dawson precision.

Good luck to you. If you have any questions give me a call. I wish I could go to this match with y'all as it a great match.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in Tulsa sat but have a gig until about 1. Do you think there is any way I could run a stage or two just for practice in the afternoon?

B

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My m&p mags hold 15 rounds each but I can only load 10 rounds per mag? I have 7 mags total but only have a way to carry 2 on my belt and one in the pistol.

Sorry for asking noob questions. I could go look it up somewhere myself, but its easier for ya'll just to fill me in!

Come on out with what you have. It is leagal to load from you pocket once you have used all the magazines from your belt. I just threw two mag holder for a double stack in my bag you could borrow if they work. Don't worry about loading the gun down to 10 rounds. I load mine down to 6. :) And dots don't make the gun go faster. Don't ask me how I know...:(

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on out with what you have. It is leagal to load from you pocket once you have used all the magazines from your belt. I just threw two mag holder for a double stack in my bag you could borrow if they work. Don't worry about loading the gun down to 10 rounds. I load mine down to 6. :) And dots don't make the gun go faster. Don't ask me how I know...:(

You have to load down just to make it fair on the rest of us Bubber. You are out of our league.

dauthement1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He is really Billy The Kid reborn!! But you will be fine with what you got!! Come on and shoot!:woohoo1:

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! This is my CCW pistol Jesse so I won't be making it racey just yet. I'm just a poor college kid remember!?

I'm still not 100% for sure going because I may go home to work on the farm and make some money. I'm not expecting to win anything but just to have fun and get some trigger time.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in Tulsa sat but have a gig until about 1. Do you think there is any way I could run a stage or two just for practice in the afternoon?

B

The match is still going about that time, if you can look me up after its over we can run through one

Latest posts

Top Bottom