USS John S. McCain collides with merchant ship in Pacific

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The USS Lindsey Graham has been dispatched to render aid and provide cover, as always..

funny-donkey-in-boat.jpg

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know......

I just hope there was no loss of life or injury.

No joke, in all seriousness. Hope those lads aboard are all okay. The last incident had some sailors drown after the hatch was sealed to preserve the rest of the ship, if I read the report right. I can't imagine what the guys who shut that hatch are going thru, God bless em..

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...llides-with-merchant-ship-in-pacific.amp.html

The guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain was involved in a collision with a merchant vessel east of Singapore and the Strait of Malacca, the 7th Fleet announced in a tweet.

Wtf is going on? Two US naval ships hit this year by slow lumbering merchant vessels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like sabotage , I know that's odd.....but the odds of this happening twice in a decade seem slim much less in three months

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like sabotage , I know that's odd.....but the odds of this happening twice in a decade seem slim much less in three months
As far as I know we have the navigation equipment and radar systems second to none.
Not going to lay blame on anybody, as there are a lot of circumstances that can be involved.
I guess I'm going to wait like Trump and give some time for the full story and investigation to come out vs an instant condemnation of any individuals like someone we all know.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I know we have the navigation equipment and radar systems second to none.
Not going to lay blame on anybody, as there are a lot of circumstances that can be involved.
I guess I'm going to wait like Trump and give some time for the full story and investigation to come out vs an instant condemnation of any individuals like someone we all know.

Sad deal....

I'm guessing We probably won't have to wait long for a Trump weird tweet about the event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom