Vacation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In about 15 minutes, I am outta here for a well-deserved week-long vacation to Seattle and points in the Pacific Northwest. I will not be online, answering emails, or whatever. I am in search of what is known as "fresh seafood" - unlike the frozen, square, and often gelatinous globs of fish-like substance we are able to get here. I will report my findings upon my return. I will be checking a "special item" in my checked baggage per S.W. Airlines/TSA policy and will provide an update on that aspect of air travel as well. I have all the pertinent info printed and in the lockable hard case along with the "item". (Okay...so it's a Kahr CW 9 with two mags and box of Winchester PDX-1 124 Grain rounds). I expect a smooth check-in procedure and little hassle. I will not pull an "Okie Redneck Act" and act the fool to anybody at the airport or TSA and am more likely to avoid the full-cavity body search that way I think. WA does share reciprocity with OK so I am good to go. I have reviewed their laws and am comfortable. Ya'll be good while I go eat some real Salmon. And Crabs. And Monkfish. And Shrimp. Etc etc.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best thing you can do if they grab your "package" is fake an orgasm. Doesn't matter who is doing the searching. Practice saying things like, "Oh, Billy!"

Enjoy the fish!

Latest posts

Top Bottom