Vasectomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Knew I shoulda skipped this thread but apparently I still do not listen to that little voice in my head that says " ya prolly shouldn't click that one". But then the Kinda small and its a little cold out got me chuckling so ............there is that!! :yikes2:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You impress me as being a pretty tough hombre cowcatcher so I'm kinda curious about how you done it.......you just tie them to the front bumper of your truck and have Mrs. Cowcatcher put the peddle to the metal or did you lock them down really snug in a vise and take off runnin' ?

P.S. Hurt much ?

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You impress me as being a pretty tough hombre cowcatcher so I'm kinda curious about how you done it.......you just tie them to the front bumper of your truck and have Mrs. Cowcatcher put the peddle to the metal or did you lock them down really snug in a vise and take off runnin' ?

P.S. Hurt much ?
Used a hydraulic squeeze chute to hold everything still. Pulled the sack straight down to stretch it good. Cut the bottom 1-1/2" maybe 2" of sack off with a quick swipe of my sterile (wiped 2 strokes on wranglers) Case stockman. Used middle blade, the one with straight cutting edge. Then I grabbed the nuts one at a time and pulled until I felt the cords pop. Then I cut the cords while I had both nuts pulled out a ways so the cord above the cut would spring back up inside the scrotum incision cavity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom