Verdict Is In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have direct knowledge that some companies are revisiting terminology that has been in use for much longer than I have been in the corporate world.

White list/black list is now approved/disapproved list
master/slave code is now primary or independent/dependent or secondary

It blows my mind.

Doesn't bother me, I've been using those terms for 20+ years. I just can't remember the other terms :D

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have direct knowledge that some companies are revisiting terminology that has been in use for much longer than I have been in the corporate world.

White list/black list is now approved/disapproved list
master/slave code is now primary or independent/dependent or secondary

It blows my mind.
Huh? :anyone:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
we the people failed.

my parents generation failed to take care of business. instead, they chose to kick the can of america's downfall to the next generation.

i guess we'll have to do it. just don't blame us for the actions that weren't done soon enough. it's okay to kill over 1,000,000 muslims that have zero impact on my life, but God forbid we drone strike a few hundred hispanics literally invading America.

it could have been done decades ago, and it would have saved lives.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we the people failed.

my parents generation failed to take care of business. instead, they chose to kick the can of america's downfall to the next generation.

i guess we'll have to do it. just don't blame us for the actions that weren't done soon enough. it's okay to kill over 1,000,000 muslims that have zero impact on my life, but God forbid we drone strike a few hundred hispanics literally invading America.

it could have been done decades ago, and it would have saved lives.

As someone who participated in those wars I’m with ya.
We killed a lot of people in Iraq that would never have any impact on us here.

The same people who wanted us to go to war in Iraq now run BLM, immigrant advocacy groups, the national lawyers guild who backs antifa, and is pushing white guilt on our innocent children.

Muslims/Islam isn’t a threat to us here. If anything they have stronger family values than half the Protestant denominations out there now that allow *** marriage.

We the people didn’t fail though. We were subverted.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was watching Adam 12 on tv the other day and Reed got in a foot chase with some fella that resisted arrest. during the short scuffle that followed i watched reed subdue the fella with a knee on the back of the fella's neck while he hancuffed him.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kind of long, but here's some legal analysis of the Chauvin verdict.

The first few minutes are about a different case, but I was working on something else, so I didn't pay attention to how much time they spent on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom