Verdict Is In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pelosi is now saying George Floyd sacrificed himself for justice.....:lmfao:

How does that crazy old bat come up with this stuff?!?:scratch:

This is the continuous party narrative from the woke critical race theory, social justice, diversity, equity and inclusion forces.
It is our new religion, it's taking over every field from education to medicine to private industry.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re referencing too many details. Slow down, I cannot keep up. You’re going to want to maybe pretext or context this or else everyone is going to be overwhelmed by the information.

Was nebulous on purpose. The pendulum swings from rational thought to no founded absolute racist red neck no thought posts.

This is America thank goodness we have freedom of speech and the right to disagree

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could handle a verdict, whatever it is, if I thought there was even a small chance that he got a fair trial.

I can't see how anyone could say that he did. Jury from a town that is still boarded up from last summers riots, drives into courthouse everyday through barricades, protestors and armed guards. Congresswoman makes a not so veiled threat. Daunte Wright riots happen. Announce $27 million settlement half way through jury selection. That's just what pops into my head. So, they just commute to and from the trial with instructions to not watch the news or play on social media? That insulates them? The idea that those people didn't know they and their family would have to move out of state if they came back with a not guilty verdict is silly. They 100% knew their city would be burned to the ground and they and their families would be in mortal danger.

And I doubt their moving would solve it. BLM is national. They smeared pig blood all over the house (actually turned out to be former house) of one of the defense witnesses for use of force from CA.

The verdict may have been the same in a fair trial, I don't know. But Chauvin didn't get one in my opinion. Now we'll see how much influence the mob has on the appellate level. My guess is MN will uphold it, and SCOTUS won't hear it.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without some sort of medical issue or effect from drugs causing problems I see it very hard for a 140 lb man to kill Floyd even if he tried with a knee in that position. Every single person that watched the video knows that cop wasn't grinding a knee into his neck to cause death. Floyd complained about breathing from the start of his arrest to avoid and/or prolong his chance of convincing the officer to let him go. After awhile of hearing that it fell on deaf ears and the cop made a mistake of not paying attention to Floyd starting to die from the situation he was in. Nothing more

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I thought was odd after watching the complete video. I would have thought with a counterfeit money incident and immediate resistance the officers would have searched all the occupants in the car including the bag his buddy had.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Without some sort of medical issue or effect from drugs causing problems I see it very hard for a 140 lb man to kill Floyd even if he tried with a knee in that position. Every single person that watched the video knows that cop wasn't grinding a knee into his neck to cause death. Floyd complained about breathing from the start of his arrest to avoid and/or prolong his chance of convincing the officer to let him go. After awhile of hearing that it fell on deaf ears and the cop made a mistake of not paying attention to Floyd starting to die from the situation he was in. Nothing more

Agreed. One of the experts said straight up that a healthy man would have died in the same scenario. I don't believe that. I assume you'd never be able to get the experiment into court, but I'd like to see it tested. Take 10 confirmed healthy men of similar size/build to Floyd and 10 140 lb men and try to recreate the scenario best you can in a controlled lab.

Also, I'd like to have seen more information on the carbon monoxide argument. It doesn't seem impossible to me that you could get in a position close to where he was and get dosed with exhaust.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this I believe the officer judged Floyd by his physical appearance that nothing he was doing would cause his death. Lesson learned just because you look strong and physical you may not be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom