VERY interesting trip to Banner Road range today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on guys!

Everyone has a bad day occassionally. He was probably 'spectin to get some that mornin' and didn't.

Cut the freakin' range NAZI some slack. He just wanted everyone to be safe like a good little range NAZI should.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The few times I have been out to banner have been good exp, but I have seen some situations at other ranges, club ranges for that matter that definitely make you shake your head, glad to hear you had a good time after that

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Public ranges are full of dangers, nut jobs, and several others who belong nowhere near a gun range. Let alone a full functioning firearm.

I am glad you had a great time out there at banner. I have quit attending that range unless I really need too for many more dangerous reasons that have been mentioned plenty of times on this bored. Reasons that I have personally experienced.

It is a shame people have a hard time finding private land to obtain permission to shoot on. Me and my father are currently in the process of finding a second privately owned plot to shoot on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom