Very sad, family massacre in OK - why, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corelation doesn't prove one thing over the other without data though. Single parent homes, technology, lack of mental help, social pressures, all these things have increased in the last 30y as well. Can't just claim big pharma is out to get folks and massacre families lol.

Big Pharm is out for PROFIT.
Having a cure is nowhere near as profitable as a pill that is prescribed for rest of your LIFE.
Or vaccine that is followed by endless boosters.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
correct and it's going on all across the country, you'll notice some of the most violent leftists are women taking testosterone
Dont forget all the RNA modifier vaccinations, people are still taking them. That stuff is bad news on many levels.

It's according to plan.

BLM was founded by lesbian Marxists. The enemy is rotting us from the inside. Camela was raised by a Marxist father. In California as DA she championed a bill, which passed, to allow police to enter the homes of lawful gun owners to "insure the firearm was safely stored." THE BILL PASSED.

If Donald wins there will certainly be a war and great destruction, at least in the cities.

It's kind of ironic, shortly, when the system is, for all intents and purposes, destroyed, all the ones who came here to suck the gub'mint tit, will lose all they came here for, to the communists.

I'm so thankful I'm 74.

God Bless America.
American-Flag-14.jpg

Last edited:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't fit the narrative and we can't be shutting down Big Pharm profits

Everytime I see a commercial on TV, " ask your Dr if you need Totallyscrewed

If it's prescription, it doesn't need advertising.

Good point. If we ask for certain drugs from our Dr. we can be labeled as self medicating. Weird system we have come to know.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't fit the narrative and we can't be shutting down Big Pharm profits

Everytime I see a commercial on TV, " ask your Dr if you need Totallyscrewed

This! They banned cigarette ads, why can't they ban prescription drug ads? They have no business advertising drugs that require a doctor's prescription to buy. They are only prescribed when needed and that decision is made by the prescribing physician, not the marketing department for the drug.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good point. If we ask for certain drugs from our Dr. we can be labeled as self medicating. Weird system we have come to know.
It's ****ed up. I suffer from two neck injuries when I was around 5 years old. Been in pain my whole life (I'm 74) In order to get pain medication I have to go to a special pain management center, do pee tests, and if for any reason they see fit, they can just cut the prescription off. I never abuse it, Ive seen addiction and want no part of it. I almost always have some left over at the end of the month. Either you use it or it uses you. But for all intents and purposes they've taken away my God given right not to hurt, unless through the gub'mints beneficence, they grant me a pass. If they take away my 'right not to hurt' I'll get by, but I'll wont so easily forgive taking away my rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom