Very sad, family massacre in OK - why, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont forget all the RNA modifier vaccinations, people are still taking them. That stuff is bad news on many levels.

It's according to plan.

BLM was founded by lesbian Marxists. The enemy is rotting us from the inside. Camela was raised by a Marxist father. In California as DA she championed a bill, which passed, to allow police to enter the homes of lawful gun owners to "insure the firearm was safely stored." THE BILL PASSED.

If Donald wins there will certainly be a war and great destruction, at least in the cities.

It's kind of ironic, shortly, when the system is, for all intents and purposes, destroyed, all the ones who came here to suck the gub'mint tit, will lose all they came here for, to the communists.

I'm so thankful I'm 74.

God Bless America.View attachment 512718
What's the worst that could happen? An extra arm or leg, maybe another head growing out of your shoulder. Who among us does not want a little head?

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad youre still kicking. :hey3:

What you say is true. Vaccines, for instance. Many have contributed to making our lives much healthier. Polio, Smallpox, Yellow Fever,even the regular flu. But then the greed, and (perhaps?)the gub'mints desire to exercise more control.

"Power tends to corrupt. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton

I fear we've seen nothing yet. If the Cameltoe gets elected prepare for the end of the free world as we know it. I think its demonically possessed.
If we have to listen to that effin cackle for four years we'll all think were demon possessed

Latest posts

Top Bottom