Vice Presidential Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta admit I haven't read through all of the comments but what I watched of the debate it was way better than Trump/Harris. Vance actually talked numbers/percentages instead of vague "very good, best ever, etc..." which honestly doesn't say **** about what you can or did get done. What I would've loved to have seen would be Vance answering some of their Yes/No questions with just that and no 1-2 minute diatribe about immigration or failed policies that didn't relate to the question. "You believe abortion, quote, in the 9th month is absolutely fine. Yes or no? Is that what you support?" "No". Next question. "will you separate parents from their children, even if their kids are U.S. citizens?" "No". Next question.

Honestly, what does it matter if after the election they don't fulfill these "promises"? None ever do all they say they're going to during the campaign then blame it on the other party. Hell, just lie now to get the votes then do 'crowd control' after the election.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it were me in the debate, I would remind the moderators what the rules are regarding fact checking as a first warning. After the second fact checking they would see me exit stage right.
That wouldn't look good. It would open you up to "see - as soon as they exposed his BS he left".

I've only seen clips of Vance sparring with the ditz moderator, but it looked to me like he handled it well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom