Video…4 Shot in Oakland Celebrating Juneteenth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's to celebrate when Union troops marched into Galveston and let the slaves there know they were free. Meanwhile slavery was still legal in Delaware, and Kentucky and still practiced in California, Oregon and New Jersey. All Union states.
Ahh thank you my dear friend! It sounds silly. Now who wants to help pay for this new rifle because I may have had an ancestor who was treated unfairly between Adam and Eve and 1970?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh thank you my dear friend! It sounds silly. Now who wants to help pay for this new rifle because I may have had an ancestor who was treated unfairly between Adam and Eve and 1970?
Juneteenth commemorates the day on June 19, 1865 when a Union general read orders in Galveston, Texas stating all enslaved people in the state were free according to federal law.

It became a national holiday in 2001. The emancipation proclamation was issued before this on Jan 1 1863. Lincoln never lived to see it signed.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were good boys and took care of their mommas.
When is that "...not for the color of their skin, but for the content of their character..." thingy supposed to kick in? Actually, guess it has, being highlighted on the evening news for the "content of their character" making the color of their skin" a defining trait... Not sure Martin's comment was fully comprehended as intended.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this sounds racist as hell, but why are Black people trying to live down to what the racist say about them? Remember "not as smart as white people, all crooks, not to be trusted, etc, etc, etc. " Seems like modern Black people believe that crap too.
Some aren't trying?

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Banning black people… thats made me laugh because that sounds so crazy. But Id ban certain people too if I could justifiably do so.
Like maybe illegal aliens with cartel/gang affiliations, foreign terrorists from all countries, Chinese military units, released violent criminals? No, that makes too much sense, Joe wouldn't hear if it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom