Video of my Noveske Recce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I made this video for a contest. Its my first time ever making and editing a video like this. Whoever gets the most views wins the contest so help a brother and while checking out my AR in action. I left the specs to the AR in the description. I didnt have much time to make it so this is all I could think of doing. MODS, if this violates in COC rules feel free to move and IM me so I know, thanks. Please help me win this by spreading this video around. This contest is based on views. Thanks again! Here is the link. And yes...somehow I misspelled berm...too many late nights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIu_hY_zfGo

AWESOME WORK GUYS! WE HIT 1,000 VIEWS LAST NIGHT AND NOW WE ARE AT 1,500! THE GUY THAT I NEED TO BEAT HAS HAD HIS VIDEO UP FOR A FEW WEEKS AND IS AT 7,500 VIEWS. I HAVE TILL THE 28TH TO BEAT HIM. PLEASE DO NOT LET ME GET BEAT BY A GUY THAT WEARS SKINNY JEANS....

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The only reason I made this was to generate views so I can win my wife that diamond. Then she will have a ring worth more than my rifle...lol. It wasnt to prove I am some amazing shooter. Anyways please spread this around..forward the piss out of it like one of those conservative news letters! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom