Vietnam UH-1 helicopter pilot poser outed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[sarcastic font] I just want to say this, we deserve to be able to request any personal information on a member and have that information supplied until we are satisfied that it fits our agenda. I also put it a formal request to have all posts un deleted so every one knows what's going on. [\scarcatic font]

#fuelthefire #idontknowwhatsgoingon #plzdontbanme #inbeforelock

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[sarcastic font] I just want to say this, we deserve to be able to request any personal information on a member and have that information supplied until we are satisfied that it fits our agenda. I also put it a formal request to have all posts un deleted so every one knows what's going on. [\scarcatic font]

#fuelthefire #idontknowwhatsgoingon #plzdontbanme #inbeforelock

technically you are in after the lock........but rest assured a ban for that failure(#inbeforelock) is incoming. screenshotting, reporting, private messaging, emailing, and creating alt accounts to make sure that this travesty doesn't go unnoticed.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was not overlooked. The request to stop personal attacks said from both sides of the discussion.....did it not?

One of the worst statement/analogies I've ever heard.
Here is a word of advice.....a real close word.......keep your comments neutral and on the facts.
Act like adults please instead of kindergarten children that can't win a discussion unless you throw an insult.
Please.

IDK dennis, did it?

I could give a crap about your service being misremembered or whatever. Not my schtick. It is a bunch of crap though to try and walk that post back and try to say it needed to be in two separate posts. There were no insults in that thread on either side. Just vigorous debate.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK dennis, did it?

I could give a crap about your service being misremembered or whatever. Not my schtick. It is a bunch of crap though to try and walk that post back and try to say it needed to be in two separate posts. There were no insults in that thread on either side. Just vigorous debate.

It's not enough to trash OSA on BT you guys FEEL the need bring this site down. Its the Lurkers mission statement. Why can't you guys go on and pursue a post 12 on BT?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK dennis, did it?

BS on the bolded part and you know it. When people are calling others idiots, and needing their heads examined, that's not debate, that's throwing personal insults. Personal insults are not allowed per forum rules.
I'm guessing you failed to put the latest post in where it said both sides to try and make your point. You also failed to put the post in that said that the request was not pointed nor directed at you.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is objectively remarkable that OSA isn't huge beyond measure. It's basically an anvil and rubber mallet situation.

Anyways, I hope at the very least YG is getting some good insight into the behavior of rednecks with keyboards. I hear that's the next big thing in academia.
Talking about the algorithm is good for the algorithm's self-concept...you were saying? :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom