View from the Tree Stand/Blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that a hand drawn bow? 🤣 Rare to see these days but I sure like the challenge! Any luck on Monday? Won't be out until the 21st so will post a 'setup' pic the following week.

It is indeed! I have yet to get my first deer after getting serious last year. I have missed shots or gotten busted on draw more times than I want to admit but I’m stubborn and won’t go xbow just yet! One more miss and I’m done tho LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is indeed! I have yet to get my first deer after getting serious last year. I have missed shots or gotten busted on draw more times than I want to admit but I’m stubborn and won’t go xbow just yet! One more miss and I’m done tho LOL
I didn't have a choice on the Xbow. Ruptured a bicep tendon many years ago. They reattached it by drilling through the bone, putting a disc on the tendon that is like a button and running some wire through the bone to tie off underneath. Feels like nothing ever happened, but was warned by the docs to never do any heavy lifting. When I asked about bow hunting, he said no and wrote a note that got me into the xbow world so I could continue to hunt. This was prior to the new law the ODW got passed for everyone to use them.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting by the river this morning.
IMG_0061.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom