View from the Tree Stand/Blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in this one today.

IMG_4916.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sat in a blind watching the rain this morning looking for a doe, saw these three guys instead. One looked pretty nice to me.

The first one was about 25 yards away, the two were about 40-50. Check out the neck on the tall one.

View attachment 424463View attachment 424461
We all seem to have varying standards for “shooter” bucks, but to me, the tall racked buck looks mature from what I can see of his neck and body.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all seem to have varying standards for “shooter” bucks, but to me, the tall racked buck looks mature from what I can see of his neck and body.
He was super nice and I would have definitely shot him but I am tagged out on bucks. Down to looking for the fairer sex deer for the freezer.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my stand was out of commission, so I still hunted thru part of my place. I had deer all over me all morning but I rattled in this dude. He had an attitude. Hopefully he does the same thing again in two years- cuz he’ll be freak, For my area and genetics anyway

Latest posts

Top Bottom