View from the Tree Stand/Blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my stand was out of commission, so I still hunted thru part of my place. I had deer all over me all morning but I rattled in this dude. He had an attitude. Hopefully he does the same thing again in two years- cuz he’ll be freak, For my area and genetics anyway
View attachment 425197
Great video that came full screen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thank you. i wish i could have gotten my phone out about 3 minutes earlier but he was too close. he was stomping around snorting and grunting and tearing up anything in his path. it was so cool.
You don’t see that often. Great pic though. I’m assuming android? My wife’s galaxy takes amazing pics. My older iPhone 8, not so much.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have an iphone xr. sounds like we are both due for an upgrade, haha
I have the iPhone 15 pro extra to be delivered in November. Latest one out and I’m excited after fighting the 8’s issues for awhile where the screen goes dark right when you need it.

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20231030_182944_01.jpg

spooncg33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thank you. i wish i could have gotten my phone out about 3 minutes earlier but he was too close. he was stomping around snorting and grunting and tearing up anything in his path. it was so cool.
What time did you start rattling and how long did it take for him to come in? Going out Thursday morning in search of a 10pt I’ve had on and off camera.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I rattled just before 9am, And he was under the tree with me 7-8 minutes later. He responded immediately. I rattled in one other very young buck over the weekend, but didn’t have any others interested even though I know they heard me. It’s been my experience that if they come to horns right now, they usually come pretty quickly. Good luck on your 10pt!

Latest posts

Top Bottom