Village Tactical is a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever been to Gunworx on NW Expressway? 😂

Man I thought I was the only one. That guy likes to think he knows everything. Tried to tell some people that it was "illegal" to make a 80% AR or firearm because guns have to be registered. Got super pissed when I interrupted him and told them I do it all the time. He went on some rant about the ATF ECT .. glad I'm not the only one who thinks that gun store stinks.

The we don't have it in stock but you can check our website and pay extra to order it from us and get it shipped to our store for pickup instead of buying somewhere else online and getting it shipped directly to your door guy.

Yeah f that place. No inventory and the owner is a D*ckhead.

TaterTot62

Marksman
Reaction score
Alway had good experiences at Village Tactical. Same at Big Boys. Not saying that's the case here, but some people are just lookin' to be butt hurt. (I specifically remember a Big Boys thread about this.) I liked Outdoor America too.

As an aside, does the business inventory tax affect how much product a business keeps on the shelf in January?
I’ve enjoyed Village Tactical. Staff is friendly, competent always ready to help. Don’t really know what else you could expect. Calling it a joke isn’t very clarifying. Sounds more like a personal problem or sour grapes.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I agree I've been to village one or two times only cause it's a good drive and they were pretty awesome. We had a good chat about classic cars and I was happy that this was the only place I was able to find ammo for a specific caliber gun. This place is good to go by my book. But that gun works on council and nw expway or cjs sporting goods in Bethany hell no. Won't be back to those places. Those guys that run those places are d*ckheads.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I agree I've been to village one or two times only cause it's a good drive and they were pretty awesome. We had a good chat about classic cars and I was happy that this was the only place I was able to find ammo for a specific caliber gun. This place is good to go by my book. But that gun works on council and nw expway or cjs sporting goods in Bethany hell no. Won't be back to those places. Those guys that run those places are d*ckheads.
C&J had a "mask required" sign back during the insanity.

Turned around and I've never been by since.

Spent a chunk of money there over the years too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom