Village Tactical is a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasG3

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Village Tactical is definitely not what it used to be. I pretty much stay away these days, but the times I have dropped in, the staff seems incredible akward and tends to try and act like they are super knowledgeable but it really feels the opposite. Maybe just me, but I don’t plan on returning unless it’s out of sheer convenience sometime. Nice to know Hoov might have something up his sleeve. I’ll be a patron if that comes to fruition.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being hard headed I tried twice to force myself to like Glocks but just couldn't get used to the striker fired trigger......bought a model 21 the first go around and a model 19 the second.

There's no arguing about them being a good dependable gun because they are.....just not my cup of tea.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always had good experiences at Village Tactical. Same at Big Boys. Not saying that's the case here, but some people are just lookin' to be butt hurt. (I specifically remember a Big Boys thread about this.) I liked Outdoor America too.

As an aside, does the business inventory tax affect how much product a business keeps on the shelf in January?

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is exactly what happened to me three times at Gene Sears. I even tried to make myself conspicuous by browsing expensive items when that didn't work I waited at the counter. After 5 minutes, I left.

Never again.
Gene Sears has always been like that. You just have to ask for help.

Prices can be decent there.

OTOH, ive never bought a thing from VT because their prices are really high and they dont have much inventory.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outhouse America. I learned a lot working there. Sometimes, it was what not to do.
That place. Rudest employees ever, but damn if they didnt have great prices in their heyday.

I have spent more at OA than any other metro gunstore. Southwest Shooters being 2nd.

But one OA started going downhill, they went in a hurry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom