Village Tactical is a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be an attitude problem, your attitude. All the above mentioned places have been pretty nice to me, but I'm an old, fat, bald guy that walks with a pronounced limp, and I'm a little fuddish. Maybe they feel sorry for me because they don't know which of my disabilities are worse, the physical or the mental. You have to realize the guys in the shop are just clerks, not making a lot of money, because the gun business is damn competitive in this town. When I was in high school, just after the civil war, I used to go into Andy Anderson's, the gold standard of service, I'd ask the guy if I could look at some Browning, he was the one that wore the tweed sport coat, now both of us new I could no more afford that gun than flying to the moon, but he would get the gun down, then wipe it down and present the gun to me, he treated me like I had walked in with a big cigar. But if you wanted the gun it was full retail price. My point of reference would be Fred Bakers store, you had to be a verified dick head to work there, and you were rarely disappointed. If you've ever worked with real sales people, what a joy, but they make good money, and they work. You can't have it both ways.
Outdoor America was also known as Attitude America

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Outdoor America. I got kicked outta there once. I ordered some high dollar rain gear and they took my money but couldn’t tell me when it’d be in.

After quite awhile I made a road trip, made some ol gal start crying and here came the head butt head himself. Me and Fred had quite a few words and the gal was crying harder than before so he told me in a not so nice way get the he_ _ out.

After I got my money back I laughed my way out the door and never went back.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, gun stores bring a weird ego and know it alls like some extra primal manly gun thing.

You all know what I am talking about. If you don’t, you may be in the noted category.
I think that can be applied to all areas of interest, dogs, horses, airplanes, and boats. After a minute of discussion, all the participants feel compelled to start slamming their dicks on the table and get all puffed up. It's predictable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom