Village Tactical is a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to go when @Hoov worked there, he was very helpful to me, even going as far as delivering my Dillon 550 down to I-40 so my wife could pick it up easier since I couldn't make it (I live 2 hrs west of OKC). VT does seem different since staff has changed, but I'm rarely over there.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gots me sum home made10mm in the baggie at Villiage.

They are a lot more friendly there than my three excursions to Sears or Gunworx on Council.

The three times I was ignored at Gene Sears and the ******* attitude at Gunworx torqued my nut.

Won't touch their door ever again.
Can confirm

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go when @Hoov worked there, he was very helpful to me, even going as far as delivering my Dillon 550 down to I-40 so my wife could pick it up easier since I couldn't make it (I live 2 hrs west of OKC). VT does seem different since staff has changed, but I'm rarely over there.
One fellow was very condescending toward me and the wife while I was purchasing a Kimber 1911. I didn't like his attitude. I commented that it had an extended safety, His reply was snide in facial expression and tone, "As do all Kimbers."

All Kimbers DO NOT have extended safeties.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we all can have a bad day, and as a small business / employer, I tend to be sympathetic towards these small businesses in today’s environment. Having trained & good employees , & when found, retaining them , is the most challenging part of running a business anymore.
I am aware personally of small owner operated businesses that have gone under since the Covie hit. Not because they don’t have the business, BUT because they couldn’t fill empty employee slots, ie no one wants to work !!
Additionally, we ALL need to” OUR LOCAL FIREARMS DEALERS “ especially the private shops

Latest posts

Top Bottom