Village Tactical is a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaughn80

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just like the internet, make a comment with no supporting information. The walls are a little bare from the slow time in January but in the coming week and more there is a lot of product coming in. As far as the store itself it is essentially the same except now there is a sitting area if you bring children or wives in while you do paperwork. If there is something you would like to see since you believe it has "fallen off" how bout we discuss it instead of empty posting in a general chat forum.

internetscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be fair, I really enjoyed it when Hoov was there. I’ve spoken to him several times at Cabela’s since. It’s just not the same since. The walls continue to be more bare and in my opinion, they aren’t restocking as many quality AR parts.

It just gets all over me when a store’s prices are higher than the manufacturer’s online price. My thread title was harsh but I keep trying them and I’m always let down. I get that they can order things but then I have to go through the whole process of waiting on it to come in when I can jump on a variety of websites from home and have the item in 2 days.

They are still a profitable business so they must be doing something right.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I left in September of 2022. I am currently at Cabela’s. A few of you here know that there are things in the works. I will not comment about them on this forum, yet. 😎
I do not know what is in the works , but when it is"worked out" let us know because I am in.... You were always great when I was in VT.

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went the other day for some powder for the first time. Price was better than most since it more then likely sat for awhile and didn’t get the new price adjustment. Other than that I wasn’t impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom