Violent arrest of student.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks worse than it really is. I've seen parents that had to handle their children that way. I think the police are too aggressive a lot of the time but this isn't that big of a deal to me.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That P.O.S doesn't have the temperament to unload trucks at Wal-Mart much less be a Cop! I have friends who work for various departments and agencies and I can't see them acting this way "EVER"!

Children, this is why we have a zero tolerance policy on bullying in our school. See this a$$hat... That's what bullies turn into!!!

Next, maybe he can chase down ambulances and choke EMTs for not showing proper respect for his authority?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
She should have left when asked by the teacher. Why hire resource officers, if they're not allowed to do any more than ask them to leave the room.......just like a teacher would?

I want to the what happened and what was said from the time the officer entered the room and when the altercation started.........

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The funny thing is that not even a Marine Corps Drill Instructor can do that to an 18 year old recruit but it's just fine and dandy to do this kind of crap to a kid. You know, in the name of authority whatever the hell that means. I know everyone thinks their kid is perfect but what if that was "your" little girl?

What a wonderful dating tool this might be for the guy though.. Hey look how I handle little girls, imagine how I can handle you!

Sorry, I know that sounded a little like MDP but DAMN!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is that not even a Marine Corps Drill Instructor can do that to an 18 year old recruit but it's just fine and dandy to do this kind of crap to a kid. You know, in the name of authority whatever the hell that means. I know everyone thinks their kid is perfect but what if that was "your" little girl?

What a wonderful dating tool this might be for the guy though.. Hey look how I handle little girls, imagine how I can handle you!

Sorry, I know that sounded a little like MDP but DAMN!

I get what you mean. How is he supposed to remove her from the classroom if she is struggling without being forceful though? The situation seems very difficult to handle without doing something someone could see as wrong.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Like a lot of these videos, we don't know what led up to this scene. Maybe she was suspected of having a weapon? We don't know what caused the altercation at this point.

I agree that going off the video alone that officer should be hung out to dry and never wear a badge again.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, they asked the guy to come remove her from the classroom and when she resists, the chair and her bitchy little ass fall to the floor. What do you want him to do? Stand there, look like a dick and say pretty please?

Latest posts

Top Bottom