Visited HandH today!! Woohoo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a whim I decided to try my hand at H and H today. Burned off a bunch of .45. :idea: Was shootin so well that I decided to shoot the little target in the upper left. Dang!

4 rounds at 15 yards off hand! Love the Kimber 1911. :bighug:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v247_MyMonkey_Target.jpg

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice shooting...

the last time i went to shoot at H & H, the rooms were so hot i couldve sworn i was in a sauna.. and the air was like a solid cloud of gun powder.. i have been visiting outdoor ranges more of late simply because fresher air, and way cooler, but may have to try them again now that it winter is upon us.. too bad I live to far to frequent Heartland in Edmonton with the cooled and heated lanes.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nice shooting...

the last time i went to shoot at H & H, the rooms were so hot i couldve sworn i was in a sauna.. and the air was like a solid cloud of gun powder.. i have been visiting outdoor ranges more of late simply because fresher air, and way cooler, but may have to try them again now that it winter is upon us.. too bad I live to far to frequent Heartland in Edmonton with the cooled and heated lanes.

I like H and H in the cooler months. Unbearable in the summer. Have not been to Heartland but I suppose I need to try them out. :fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom