Visitor comes to door while I'm carrying my AR at home ... question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_nice_try_zps09903e93.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am Mormon and most of the missionaries I have know grew up in households with guns. Many of them wanted to shoot my guns and many did. Two of them even went turkey hunting with me. My wife grew up in a Mormon household that never ate meat from the market. All they ate was wild game that they hunted and killed. Mormons are one of the most conservative groups in the US. they are 99% republican and many considered Ronald Reagan liberal. They are mostly preppers by church customs. They were most likely more put off by your t-shirts than the guns.

SeanO is correct, I realized that I had stated the wrong religion in my original comment. And honestly, as far as I know they could have been selling Girl Scout cookies because I was only paying attention to how they were reacting to what they were welcomed by and not what they were actually saying. No offense was meant to anyone of any religion (or even the Girl Scouts, for that matter). I just thought it was a humorous anecdote that my friend and I experienced and it seemed to fit in with the conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom