Vote Trump 2020 or else...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep!! We use a monthly pay place in OKC that covers the basics but you have to wade through the " you should be using this supplement ' so I can charge you 5 times what it worth crap!! But it still beats the hell out of the poor house insurance would put me in. Affordable care act is only affordable if your on the government tit!
I've been to a few of like places, personally, I don't believe all the hype of vitamins, supplements, etc. I've seen the elderly hobble into vitamin shops and hobble out, they've been taking vitamins for decades and the only people that i can see that it benefits are the manufactures. Admission: my wife gives me some pills every day and says they're vitamins and they're good for me so I take them-i still have arthritis with pain but I guess it's better than cyanide.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to a few of like places, personally, I don't believe all the hype of vitamins, supplements, etc. I've seen the elderly hobble into vitamin shops and hobble out, they've been taking vitamins for decades and the only people that i can see that it benefits are the manufactures. Admission: my wife gives me some pills every day and says they're vitamins and they're good for me so I take them-i still have arthritis with pain but I guess it's better than cyanide.

I take B- complex vitamins and C in the winter (cold and flu season). I can tell when I do not take the B, energy levels get low, and the C (knock wood) I have not had a sever cold or flu in years. My be all in my head but ...........

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just so sad that the United States of America has come to the point that someone like Donald Trump is the best choice, but that seems to be the case. Surely we can do better.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just so sad that the United States of America has come to the point that someone like Donald Trump is the best choice, but that seems to be the case. Surely we can do better.
. We can do better but why would someone that is a success in their chosen field chose to depart and run for president and have their entire personal history as well as their family, financial records, school records, foreign travel exposed-unless some info is sealed? Yes Trump is lacking in cultural and social graces but until someone better comes along we are going to stick with him. Off-hand, Trey Gowdy could be a formidable candidate and there are others but I cannot think of others at present. We don't have any veterans with MONEY that could run and that is what it takes ad a lot of it! It's sad that all the rules to run are restrictive and I would think that the Democrats set most of the rules of financial disclosure, open records etc.-granted, some are not in writing but accepted. But for some reason Obama didn't have to disclose his past.... We can find more about davek-or me than we know about Obama just by searching the internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom