Walmart LP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing that most experienced retail thieves are going to have a sharp knife, razor, and/or lighter to aid in the removal or security devices/tabs.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Im sure the LP guys will lose their jobs. Most retailers have a hands off policy and expect shoplifters to be apprehended prior to leaving the sidewalk in front of doors. I did like the face slam....lol.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I would imagine this fella will have a settlement check from Walmart at some point. They took it too far. I always get a kick out of seeing videos where Leo's ( yes I know they weren't Leo's)while practically lay on a persons back with a knee on their shoulder blades saying "give me your hands" while their hands are stuck under them. And the kicker is when they say "stop resisting" when they try to move their hands from under themselves. LOL

When I worked for Walmart back in 89 we would be asked to assist LP if they had someone trying to resist. I seen two LP run into traffic and damn near get hit and cause a multiple vehicle accident in front of what is now the Caravan club at 41 st and memorial because someone stole a VHS movie. That was the last time I worried about helping out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom