Walmart LP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rooster,

I'm pretty sure most wouldn't be happy with the video even if it was LEOs instead of LP.

I agree with you that just because it is legal doesn't make it right. They could have gone a safer route. They could have made statements and given his plate number to LE and avoided the altercation. They put themselves in a bad position and were very lucky not to have been seriously injured.

The whole thing seems like something that happened in Florida, but that one ended much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? These guys have to catch bad guys all the time - thieves that could have knives, guns, etc...
Do they get the protection that "official" leos get? Heck no!
And yet, they risk their safety, and assets every day. No municipality is gonna take up for them when they get sued...no FOP will make a public statement or go to bat for them.

Shoot - these guys put their all on the line for me and you every day, in order to keep our prices low, and get the ne'er do wells.
You think when they go to a restaurant the owner picks up the tab? I think not. Courtesy warning when they get caught going a wee bit quick on the highway? Don't bet on it.

Let's give these guys a little respect. Theirs is a thankless job.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thief in the original video should be glad he just got beat up.
In the middle east his right hand would have been cut off if he stole from walmart.

And some folks regard this as a bad thing. Here, in our "civilized" world, we forcibly take earnings from workers to house and feed thieves.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? These guys have to catch bad guys all the time - thieves that could have knives, guns, etc...
Do they get the protection that "official" leos get? Heck no!
And yet, they risk their safety, and assets every day. No municipality is gonna take up for them when they get sued...no FOP will make a public statement or go to bat for them.

Shoot - these guys put their all on the line for me and you every day, in order to keep our prices low, and get the ne'er do wells.
You think when they go to a restaurant the owner picks up the tab? I think not. Courtesy warning when they get caught going a wee bit quick on the highway? Don't bet on it.

Let's give these guys a little respect. Theirs is a thankless job.

I understand they do a thankless job, but they took the job. Most like it. I know a guy that bounced bars and did security at concerts because it was fun and he got paid. He liked to rough people up. I'm sure it's the same with some of this crowd.

I've seen how people treat the checkers at Walmart. Talk about thankless. They make crap and get treated like crap also sometimes. They took the job also.

The cheap prices aren't about the wanna be cops, it's about low wages, dictating the prices from the suppliers , and getting stuff from overseas with people/kids working for nothing(their choice possibly). Walmart doesnt care about anything but it's bottom line. It seems they don't even hire professionals to handle security and I hope it bites them in the ass. Like was said earlier, accost someone who didn't do wrong and it could be ugly, someone gets hurt, lawsuits etc.

I shop walmart some but that's how it is. I understand their business model and hold my nose to save a buck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom