Walmart LP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These dudes just wanted to try and hurt somebody. It wasn't about him stealing. Obviously they are wannabe cops. As soon as he walked out the price should have been called. But since they tried to be the man he will get a fat settlement check. Must've been something pretty small he stole. I wouldn't risk my life for no job, especially Walmart.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty is in a court of law. The question here would be probable cause, which they likely had.

This would fall under citizen's arrest and actually has less rules than a LEO arrest. As long as they had probable cause and didn't violate his fourth amendment rights they are in the right.

These are citizens and have the same rights as you and I including the accused.

Sent from my iPhone using

Some of the comments disturb me, I hate thieves, but if you think that at individual should be apprehended and beaten by agents of a multi billion doller company over what you think is probable cause because you watched a 2 minute video of a parking lot altercation. These people are not law enforcement.

I was walking around Walmart once in the middle of the night getting ready for a camping trip, had a couple of these goons/ninjas/dumbasses following me around. Glad they didn't think I had anything, i carry a knife and a gun and don't like being beat up by people.

Last edited:

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://globalnews.ca/news/1539951/watch-violent-takedown-of-alleged-wal-mart-shoplifter-police-investigate/?utm_source=Other&utm_medium=MostPopular&utm_campaign=2014

Jeremy Garnhum, 26, has been charged with assault with a weapon, assault to overcome arrest, theft under $5,000, and possession of a weapon dangerous to the public.

The shoplifter has been charged in the case, and no charges as of yet against LP. Judging from the charges, he was actually stealing. So, he stole merchandise and got a beat down in the process of being placed under citizen's arrest.

Rooster,

They probably only followed you around because they were in awe of you being so bad-a$$ and wanted to observe you so they could be like you.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://globalnews.ca/news/1539951/watch-violent-takedown-of-alleged-wal-mart-shoplifter-police-investigate/?utm_source=Other&utm_medium=MostPopular&utm_campaign=2014

Jeremy Garnhum, 26, has been charged with assault with a weapon, assault to overcome arrest, theft under $5,000, and possession of a weapon dangerous to the public.

The shoplifter has been charged in the case, and no charges as of yet against LP. Judging from the charges, he was actually stealing. So, he stole merchandise and got a beat down in the process of being placed under citizen's arrest.

Rooster,

They probably only followed you around because they were in awe of you being so bad-a$$ and wanted to observe you so they could be like you.

I don't consider myself a badass. I disagree with how they handled it and that's the best you can do?

It may have been because I was wandering around the sporting goods section in the middle of the night looking at all the guns and ammo for several minutes and maybe they thought that was suspicious. Don't know. So screw you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom