WalMart Suspends Ammo Orders Pending Gun Control Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I call the corporate office and they confirm the Internet rumor what should I do? Whom should I ask? Sam is dead!

They should tell their CSRs to only dispatch correct information.

And this is the internets... holier than thou **** is what powers it.

And all this time, I thought we were here to trade information and share passion and knowledge about our sport. What was I thinking?!

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, i'm not one to speculate, but having been a manager in the corporate world, I know that communication isn't always the best? Especially if it is a hot topic or an undecided move.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They only thing they ever have these days that I need is 30-30. Guess I'll swing by and pickup a couple of boxes.

Good luck. I was in there the other day and did manage to get a couple boxes of 25-06 for the new rifle I purchased last weekend. Other than that shelves were about empty, which they had been even before all of the panic buying started, it was pretty bare.

Also the little cubby hole where the emoployees would stash ammo back is gone, it was a shelf in the right hand corner behind the desk, covered with some camo matertial, its gone now.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called Walmart, just to see what they would say to me. The lady I spoke to stated that if your Walmart currently sells guns and ammunition then that Walmart will continue to do so . I tried to ask whether that meant new stores would not carry guns or ammunition but she could not give me a clear answer on that. I suspect she did not know the answer to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom