WalMart Suspends Ammo Orders Pending Gun Control Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They most likely sell more in groceries than they do sporting goods honestly. So if this is true they probably don't consider gun owners being mad a issue of enough sales loss to worry about the decision. Now if places like Academy start saying they are gonna stop restocking ammo, its gonna be a huge problem cause then that basically only leaves ranges & gun shops selling ammo.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still on the shelves here (whats left anyway) and the blank space is still there. Shelf space doesn't stay empty long if WM is planning not to carry an item anymore.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still on the shelves here (whats left anyway) and the blank space is still there. Shelf space doesn't stay empty long if WM is planning not to carry an item anymore.

I had this thought too. The size of the ammo shelving in WM is worth literally millions of dollars. Maybe they are thinking of temporarily getting rid of selling ammo because they cant keep the shelves full anyway? Might as well have stuff to sell on a shelf with stuff on it?

It might make more sense for them to "only have it in the back" and be able to get it upon request only. I realize you have to request it anyway because its locked but keeping it in the back only eliminates the shelf space issue.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard from customers today that they have have been told Walmart will no longer sell ammo. I will believe it when they take the ammo case out or I actually read it from home office until then i think a lot if people are full of bs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom