Walmrt tire rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The employee is an idiot... The tire would have a higher rating than factory specs... NEVER a problem with that.. If the company has a policy that he followed.. Then the company is an idiot.. But yes we knew that...

Buy them and carry them out.. Or better yet call Discount tire.. give them the wally world price.. Let them sell you what you want.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The employee is an idiot... The tire would have a higher rating than factory specs... NEVER a problem with that.. If the company has a policy that he followed.. Then the company is an idiot.. But yes we knew that...

Buy them and carry them out.. Or better yet call Discount tire.. give them the wally world price.. Let them sell you what you want.

Yeah, I've found that MOST tire shops will sell you the same (or sometimes even better) tire as Wal-Mart at the same price. They want your bizness!

The only thing I can say good about Wal-Mart tires is that when one of mine blew out a sidewall, they replaced it with a new one for almost free (I think I paid like 10 bucks or so). Also, if I'm in another town or state and need a tire replaced, I can go to any Wal-Mart in the US and they will fix me up.

That's the only time Wally World wins out over the local tire shop.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've found that MOST tire shops will sell you the same (or sometimes even better) tire as Wal-Mart at the same price. They want your bizness!

The only thing I can say good about Wal-Mart tires is that when one of mine blew out a sidewall, they replaced it with a new one for almost free (I think I paid like 10 bucks or so). Also, if I'm in another town or state and need a tire replaced, I can go to any Wal-Mart in the US and they will fix me up.

That's the only time Wally World wins out over the local tire shop.

And the only good reason I could see... Except I would use Walmart before I let hibdons touch anything I own... Reason... Hibdons is owned by firestone.. Has been for years now.. Any company that screws over Okies like the Dayton/Firestone plant did... THEN buy the most popular tire company in the state to continue reaming us out... I'll pass on being a part of that... I have no problems with the Hibdon family... Just whats left of the tire company,,

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wal mart chicks are hot (customers)

Most chicks I see at walmart are welfare and food stamp recipients, red neck, white trash and sometimes the girl from the hood that married a nice guy and tries to look like she knows something. The place for hot chicks and Milfs is Chick fil-A on Penn and Memorial..lol.

cfw2000

Marksman
Reaction score
If you must use Walmart for tires, you better stand over them the whole time or something from your vehicle may turn up missing. In my case, I left minus my spare tire. Of course I didn't notice until the next day, but it was too late. I went sopping for ammo while tires were being installed - and while my spare was being lifted!

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was running a Texaco Lube shop Wal mart give us lots of business by telling people at 8am where was two hour wait , the drian plug was striped ( wm was the last installer) and the plug was good, and other fairy tales.

Latest posts

Top Bottom