Wanenmachers and CC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
First off, it's the fairgrounds, so it's not illegal. It is against their rules, but that's all it is, gunshow rules. It would also be legal to leave it in the car.

You are supposed to check guns in at the front door, and they zip tie them. I do this with any guns I am wanting to sell, or show off while in there.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, it's the fairgrounds, so it's not illegal. It is against their rules, but that's all it is, gunshow rules. It would also be legal to leave it in the car.

You are supposed to check guns in at the front door, and they zip tie them. I do this with any guns I am wanting to sell, or show off while in there.

Show me where they have a gunbusters sign or a published no CCW policy.

Concealed is concealed, if you want to horse trade with it unload it and zip tie it. Otherwise keep it in your pants just like the SDA says you are supposed to do.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
You didn't really read what I posted did you??

I said it's NOT illegal. And per the SDA, there shouldn't be any gunbuster signs. It IS however against show rules. No I haven't read their written rules, but considering they make such a hoopla over checking guns at the door, i'd say it's a fair bet they have a no loaded gun policy.

Concealed is concealed, if you want to horse trade with it unload it and zip tie it. Otherwise keep it in your pants just like the SDA says you are supposed to do.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They don't have a gunbusters sign, but they do have a sign when you walk in that says "all guns must be checked in" or something to that nature.

Again - this doesn't take away from everything else you posted as I agree 100%

Latest posts

Top Bottom