Warning Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugsok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am 76 years old and if you think i will take a butt whipping or whatever you want to call it, from 2 thirty something men then you are in need of help.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am 76 years old and if you think i will take a butt whipping or whatever you want to call it, from 2 thirty something men then you are in need of help.

Im 56 and an axx whoopin is one thing , todays thuggies want to cripple you, humiliate you and post it on you tube.
Thug life can be dangerous round hear!

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing on this thread about the guy " spot lighting them" or antagonizing the 2 guys in the car. People yell stuff all the time at each other and give corresponding sign lauguage. This doesn't permit you to stop and offer an assult on someone. Some posts on a butt whipping, it's an assult. Butt whipping is in football games.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About an hour later back at the RV he heard someone outside calling "Hey spotlight". He stepped out to see two 30 something males aout 35 yards...

An hour with no further contact means that the two 30 something males were the aggressors here. But stepping out was not wise. All that needed to happen for your friend to be charged was they call the police first. At that point he would be pretty much fawked for discharging a firearm at them. The law is pretty clear on that and it would have been his and his wife's word against the two angels that called the police. He got lucky in more ways than one...

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well there was a case of 2 men going down an old mans driveway, into his shop and was carrying out tools and loading them into the back seat of a car.
No warning shot but the old Vietnam vet put 1 in the brains of the 2 whose arms were full of power tools, no warning shots and no confrontation.
The gun was placed in the hands of one of the men and it was determined that it was a murder/suicide! no charges were filed and the old man got his tools back.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be completely honest I see no reason to talk with them at all. As soon as they say "hey spotlight" and you realize they aren't bringing you a beer I'd tell the family to get in the camper and head for the camper myself. Lock it to observe from inside. If they do anything destructive to your stuff then call the police.

I would not even say "I don't want any trouble." Who in the hell ever responds "Oh OK, we thought you were, sorry for the confusion." and then they turn and walk away.

I agree with GTG as I typically do. Once inside the camper if they attempt to enter and make it inside shoot until the threat ceases (read slide lock).

Latest posts

Top Bottom