Was at Lexington WMA range today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celegroz

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the forum. Been looking for a few minutes to sit down and join and finally made it happen today. Me and my two sons were shooting on the rifle side at Lexington today. We had quite a few guns out and, in the confusion, left something pretty valuable at the range and didn't realize it until we got home. If anyone hears anything and might know what I'm talking about, I sure would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man. Good luck. I hope someone with good character finds your stuff.

Have you contacted the WMA staff? Maybe someone did the right thing and turned it in to them.

Celegroz

New to the site!
Reaction score
Tried to call the number but just get a recording. Plan to try again on Monday. The guys there at the time seemed to be pretty good folks so I hope you're right.

bar-b-quedan

New to the site!
Reaction score
I was there today and was to the left on the left most table today from around 12:00 to 2:00 ish....I didn't see anyone leaving anything while i was there. (and i didn't find anything).

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....It's been awhile since I read the sign down there.

Does it have to be a hunting license, or does a fishing license cover it?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hunting or fishing license and you are good to go.
I shoot there often..was there last sunday..I sure wish people would pack out what they pack in.
The ranger must clean all that up you know..
I always hated litter bugs...I myself have hauled off bunches of litter from places i hunt and fish.

Cheaper for me to drive there than it is to take myself and one other friend to a pay range...
I have even driven to love management area to do some long range shooting on the river.
that is fun..

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks...I thought I recalled that a fishing license covered it.

I agree about the trash. The only thing I ever leave behind is biodegradable clay targets....sad to see the mess folks leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom