Was at Lexington WMA range today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell us what distances & facilities they have available on the Lexington range?

Mud, trash, old benches and dirt backstops at 100 and 50ish. Full of retards on most weekends but a nice place to shoot on a weekday.

You should be able to see an overhead if you look at this address in google maps: 13640-14398 180th St, Lexington, OK 73051

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've left early for safety reasons when groups of yahoos show up and start waving their muzzles around. There are two areas though so you can pick your spot. You don't have to bring a target since there is usually a bunch of trash all over the place. In the grassy area between the ranges there are a bunch of unbroken clay pigeons you can scavenge for targets.

I've never had my license checked.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the forum. Been looking for a few minutes to sit down and join and finally made it happen today. Me and my two sons were shooting on the rifle side at Lexington today. We had quite a few guns out and, in the confusion, left something pretty valuable at the range and didn't realize it until we got home. If anyone hears anything and might know what I'm talking about, I sure would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?167319-Lexington-Range-lost-and-found

I saw this in another forum, it sounds like you two need to talk.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?167319-Lexington-Range-lost-and-found

I saw this in another forum, it sounds like you two need to talk.

Nope, he lost his item on the 26th of Jan. My thread is in regards to something found this past Sunday, the 17th of Feb, and is not expensive, as the OP stated his item was.

Nothing last down at Lex for more than a few hours LOL! Heck the place is picked clean of brass and everything else these days. I think the only reason I found what I found was because we got there at sunrise on Sunday...had to get there early to beat the bozos. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom