We need to Arrange an OSA Meet and Greet/Flea Market Sometime Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys ... a little forewarning ...

Not too long ago there was a thread over "there" about how Ken had called a group he let go out and told them they couldn't shoot their big stuff and full auto anymore because they had misbehaved. The guys over there apparently made quite the asses of themselves (Not my words, theirs ... go find the thread if you want to see just how bad). But I don't know if that was just the special for those idiots or if he was gonna have to apply it to everybody. Just one more example of how one or two morons can screw it up for the rest of us.

Anyway, the only reason I am saying anything is I don't want anyone to be upset with Ken if you get out there with your big stuff and he decides to not let us shoot it. I for one don't see a problem ... his range, his rules as far as I am concerned. YMMV ... obviously their's did ... bastardos ...

OK ... I'll add snickerdoodles to the list but you all BETTER be there if I bake all these cookies ... lol

I guess I hadn't heard about that....he didn't make any mention of anything not allowed right now when I talked to him last night. But you said it best his range his rules. He has been fairly relaxed so far but I don't want any issues. I like to go out there on occasion

Lol! I heard about this. Let's just say it involved a full auto .50. I was not there, but know who was and for their sake I will not mention. I enjoy Kens range unfortunately it has gotten quite crowded in the last couple of years. I remember the glory days of having a completely empty range that very few people around knew about. That, and I moved. So I am now 48.84 miles away.......
(Yes, I know the mileage :lookaroun)

I may have some new prototype products on one of the rifles to run through a torture test, if so any and all will be welcome to blast away w/ it..

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! I heard about this. Let's just say it involved a full auto .50. I was not there, but know who was and for their sake I will not mention. I enjoy Kens range unfortunately it has gotten quite crowded in the last couple of years. I remember the glory days of having a completely empty range that very few people around knew about. That, and I moved. So I am now 48.84 miles away.......

I may have some new prototype products on one of the rifles to run through a torture test, if so any and all will be welcome to blast away w/ it..

hope to see ya there and meet ya then Justen...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys ... a little forewarning ...

Not too long ago there was a thread over "there" about how Ken had called a group he let go out and told them they couldn't shoot their big stuff and full auto anymore because they had misbehaved. The guys over there apparently made quite the asses of themselves (Not my words, theirs ... go find the thread if you want to see just how bad). But I don't know if that was just the special for those idiots or if he was gonna have to apply it to everybody. Just one more example of how one or two morons can screw it up for the rest of us.

Anyway, the only reason I am saying anything is I don't want anyone to be upset with Ken if you get out there with your big stuff and he decides to not let us shoot it. I for one don't see a problem ... his range, his rules as far as I am concerned. YMMV ... obviously their's did ... bastardos ...

OK ... I'll add snickerdoodles to the list but you all BETTER be there if I bake all these cookies ... lol

Ummm! I love snikerdoodles.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Once upon a time I was an active member over there. The kids over on THAT site really did make asses out of themselves!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom