We need to Arrange an OSA Meet and Greet/Flea Market Sometime Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, Justin contacted me about putting this shindig on for Sunday. If we can get a time nailed down that would be great.

This time I'll go ahead and say no full autos. Sorry, but I don't want to have problems like I hear thunderbird is having.

I'd like to get a tenitive head count. If you're interested in coming out, post it here and I'll make the nessasary arrangements.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Justin contacted me about putting this shindig on for Sunday. If we can get a time nailed down that would be great.

This time I'll go ahead and say no full autos. Sorry, but I don't want to have problems like I hear thunderbird is having.

I'd like to get a tenitive head count. If you're interested in coming out, post it here and I'll make the nessasary arrangements.

That would be wonderful. I know we all appreciate your offer. No full auto no problem.

We had discussed 1-430.

I have my wife, me, and 3 munchkins
BB and GC had confirmed
Shootin 4 fun and Keelty I believe may try to make it still.

and a few in this thread may still want to

I also have this on okfirearms. Feel free to post over there as well.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Zombie, I'm not on ok firearms. Never knew it existed, but I don't get out much.

I'll work on getting registered over there, but in the mean time, post it up. I'll be along directly.

And Justin, you'd better show up this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom