We need to Arrange an OSA Meet and Greet/Flea Market Sometime Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is awsome of Weatherby to step up to the plate to help out. I look to be attending as well as my father and maybe wife, but I'll have to find out where weatherby is located before I can confirm.
thanks!
--Mech

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry, I've been sick and my home internet machine is down. If anyone needs directions, PM me and i'll get you set up.

If you have portable tables, you may bring them. It's better than stacking firearms in a truck bed.

Fog, since you've been out I have built a berm and the trucks have been moved off to the side. I have some junk that we can attach targets to and I still have the ones you gave me.

I'm looking forward to seeing those I've aleady met and meeting the rest of you.

Edit: The spot is located approx. 1 mile north of highway 66 and 1 mile east of Banner rd.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll definitely be out to meet y'all at some point. Not sure how late I'll be arriving or how long I'll get to stay since I've got a lot of plans in OKC that afternoon.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a couple of folding tables that I can bring. Got some bowling pins in good shape that I'll bring and some 24"x36" paper targets and some card board backers if you've got something to attach them too.

Everybody bring your lawn chairs and some bottled water, should be great fun!

Zombie, I've got an M&P 15-22 that I'll bring that the kiddos could shoot.

Looking forward to it.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What date and time did everyone decide on?

Sunday 1-430 or whenever has been the plan

I've got a couple of folding tables that I can bring. Got some bowling pins in good shape that I'll bring and some 24"x36" paper targets and some card board backers if you've got something to attach them too.

Everybody bring your lawn chairs and some bottled water, should be great fun!

Zombie, I've got an M&P 15-22 that I'll bring that the kiddos could shoot.

Looking forward to it.

sounds good. I'll have my 22s and the 22 conversion for my AR. I'll also have my sr9c if anyone has wanted to handle one first hand I can bring my folding chairs out as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom