We need to Arrange an OSA Meet and Greet/Flea Market Sometime Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully, this will turn out to be a big success and we can do it again. I found out earlier this week I wouldn't be able to make it because I have a baccalaureate to go to tomorrow afternoon...what crazy high school schedules something like this during OSA's meet and greet? I was all excited and had been saving up my calories for cookies and even spent a night loading some 6.5 Grendel rounds for people to try out! Oh well, hopefully there will be a next time.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any thing set up for a NE location ?? Have I missed it ?? I might be able to get something togather here in Tulsa if there is not anything presently set up and going

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Justin contacted me about putting this shindig on for Sunday. If we can get a time nailed down that would be great.

This time I'll go ahead and say no full autos. Sorry, but I don't want to have problems like I hear thunderbird is having.

I'd like to get a tenitive head count. If you're interested in coming out, post it here and I'll make the nessasary arrangements.

Awesome, I didn't know if you had something planned or not.

Zombie, I'm not on ok firearms. Never knew it existed, but I don't get out much.

I'll work on getting registered over there, but in the mean time, post it up. I'll be along directly.

And Justin, you'd better show up this time.

Don't worry, I will be there!

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Justin contacted me about putting this shindig on for Sunday. If we can get a time nailed down that would be great.

This time I'll go ahead and say no full autos. Sorry, but I don't want to have problems like I hear thunderbird is having.

I'd like to get a tenitive head count. If you're interested in coming out, post it here and I'll make the nessasary arrangements.

Not sure if I'll be able to come out. The choice is gas or a brick of .22LR. Not both...

I'd hate to show up at a shooting event with an empty rifle.

I have 250 rounds or so of Federal .22lr if that's the only thing keeping you from coming out!!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if I'll be able to come out. The choice is gas or a brick of .22LR. Not both...

I'd hate to show up at a shooting event with an empty rifle.

Bring your empty rifle, there will be plenty of .22lr to go around...hell, come empty handed and there will be plenty of guns and ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom