We need to Arrange an OSA Meet and Greet/Flea Market Sometime Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be away from the internet for the duration of the weekend. If anyone needs more information my number is 517-3006.

I'm looking forward to seeing yous guys on Sunday.

Andy

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are still planning on being there if I don't wring his neck first. I think we will bring one of the ARs and the .22 conv kit, a S&W revolver (.38), a glock or three (9mm and .45) and the Buckmark .... Oh, yeah the Rem 1100 shotgun ... Maybe the Mossberg ....

If anybody wants to try one of them bring some ammo ..... Sorry, gotta be factory loads--no reloads.

Oh, and we have a ton of paper targets.

Hey, Rob...... We're still following ya'll out,right???

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, looks like Reba and I will be able to make it out there for about an hour or so. We'll bring some pistols and I'll probably bring my .243 and my shotty. Anybody going to bring some pigeons and a thrower?

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who I haven't got to meet yet, I'll be wearing my new "name tag" so ya'll can put a face to my OSA screen name, here it is:

ai777.photobucket.com_albums_yy54_foghorn918_100_9786SM.jpg

and for those that want to keep it real, my name is Steve.

See ya Sunday.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol at Steve! It's not like you're gonna get lost in the crowd ... I'll be in my little red truck (and yes, I will have cookies).

I guess I'll bring the old JBT with me too so you guys be nice! LOL

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are still planning on being there if I don't wring his neck first. I think we will bring one of the ARs and the .22 conv kit, a S&W revolver (.38), a glock or three (9mm and .45) and the Buckmark .... Oh, yeah the Rem 1100 shotgun ... Maybe the Mossberg ....

If anybody wants to try one of them bring some ammo ..... Sorry, gotta be factory loads--no reloads.

Oh, and we have a ton of paper targets.

Hey, Rob...... We're still following ya'll out,right???

yep. I still am gonna stick with being there by 1. Unsure if we are gonna run down 66 or 40 to banner.

anyone else is welcome to meet me and follow us out as well. I plan to leave my house no later than 12:30 tomorrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom