We obviously don't go out to eat much

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several places in Lawton have closed. I suspect several more are barely hanging on. Some, I can't see how they ever made it.

When operating cost (rent, utilities, insurance, wages) are $20k per month, it takes 70 of those $10 meals per day to BREAK EVEN. Plus another 20 meals to pay for the meals. Cutting rent, utilities or insurane is damn near IMPOSSIBLE. Cutting wages? Can't get people to work now. Cutting quality to save a $ is slow death.

The Pedo Putz / Odumbass agenda to CHANGE America is in full force and success is imminent.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i remember the days when Americans worked at all the restaurants and wore hair nets and hats and the health inspections were a regular event. Now we have people who know nothing about food hygiene, cooks wear baseball hats if head coverings are worn at all and waitresses don't wear any coverings plus, the food is sometimes less than palatable. And the cost? O Things change...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i remember the days when Americans worked at all the restaurants and wore hair nets and hats and the health inspections were a regular event. Now we have people who know nothing about food hygiene, cooks wear baseball hats if head coverings are worn at all and waitresses don't wear any coverings plus, the food is sometimes less than palatable. And the cost? O Things change...
Where is this place with naked waitresses?

Latest posts

Top Bottom