Weedeater.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best weed eater I ever owned was a 2 stroke, it was an Echo GT2000. Dad bought it used back in the early 90s from a pawn shop. It was used by him, passed down to me, and I used it until I sold it to a buddy in 2016. My buddy, much like myself, still talks about how its the best dang weed eater he has ever owned. Bought a 4 stroke afterwards, fought it for a year and a half, hated every second of it. Have owned a 2 stroke since then, but this new 2 stroke business just isn't the same, this newer Husqvarna just doesn't do it for me. It's going downhill rapidly too. Honestly, if I can't find the cash/screaming cheap deal on a commercial weed eater at the right time, I will probably just get a Milwaukee weed eater. Live on a little city lot now anyways, I don't need much. I can always upgrade to a commercial unit when we finally buy land.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhhh ... Lawnwork. This is not my department. All I will say is given the screaming I hear coming from the garage about twice a month all summer is there is not a weedeater on this planet that wasn't invented by the Devil himself. At least that's what I gather from what I can here going on out there. I'm not going out to look. 😳💀💀

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a Stihl FS 90R for more than 10 years and have worked it hard - pasture and farm work whacking johnson grass and brush. Use a saw blade for trees.

Never had a failure, but it doesn't like to idle anymore. Just have to keep it revved a bit. Probably could use a carb cleaning at this point which it has never had. Like I said, I work it hard and put it up wet. The only thing I've replaced is the line head.

I'll never go back to a 2 stroke. Not enough torque for what I use it for.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhhhh ... Lawnwork. This is not my department. All I will say is given the screaming I hear coming from the garage about twice a month all summer is there is not a weedeater on this planet that wasn't invented by the Devil himself. At least that's what I gather from what I can here going on out there. I'm not going out to look. 😳💀💀

:lmfao::laugh6::pms2:

Last edited:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's exactly why I've transitioned to electric.

Latest posts

Top Bottom