Well it’s come and passed , will you continue to sell firearms ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fair enough. But do you trust the ATF to be “reasonable” given their recent history of flip-flopping? I do not, at all.

Never said I trusted them. But whatever you do needs to be done with an eye on how you will mount your legal defense. If your personal collection that you are selling appears to never end how are you going to defend that?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they were to ever begin to put something like this into effect, they would start with all the “private collections” at gun shows. That would keep them busy for years.

They don’t have the personnel to do much more than current activity.
I suspect the ATF has been keeping an eye on some private sellers for a while.
If the inventory in your “private collection” for sale keeps changing or growing you may be on the radar.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never said I trusted them. But whatever you do needs to be done with an eye on how you will mount your legal defense. If your personal collection that you are selling appears to never end how are you going to defend that?

What if you have hundreds of firearms in your collection you decide to sell off - I know one person who has more than 300 firearms, a collection started by his grandfather, so that’s a real issue. What’s the point at which the ATF starts thinking you’re up to something and maybe planning an early morning no-knock raid?

And why do we even have to “plan to mount a legal defense” anyway?? This is just another example of the ATF exceeding its mandate at the behest of the executive branch.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5537.jpeg

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have an anti United States administration who have systematically wreaked havoc on the nation and its moral values…. Illegals sucking the life out tax payers and resources, backed with people who think they can decide when they do or dont have a penis or vagina, and youre even remotely thinking about what the ATF says? 😂 when it finally blows the top, anyone who even tries to impose silliness on others wont be around long.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if you have hundreds of firearms in your collection you decide to sell off - I know one person who has more than 300 firearms, a collection started by his grandfather, so that’s a real issue. What’s the point at which the ATF starts thinking you’re up to something and maybe planning an early morning no-knock raid?

And why do we even have to “plan to mount a legal defense” anyway?? This is just another example of the ATF exceeding its mandate at the behest of the executive branch.

That’s a great question. I also have a friend that has 1000 plus firearms in his collection. We’ve talked extensively about how he is going to dispose of his collection. Right now I don’t have an answer.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would guess that the rules of the ATF are directed toward law-abiding gun owners and not toward the drug addict who steals a gun fro a car or wherever and then sells it to someone that is questionable on the street?
Legal gun owners are relatively harmless insofar as infractions of the law but the addicts not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom