Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i254.photobucket.com_albums_hh93_jmfothergill_Hunting_202011_Rifle2011015.jpg

i254.photobucket.com_albums_hh93_jmfothergill_Hunting_202011_Rifle2011022.jpg

Well I had an abreviated hunt this year only one weekend due to a new baby at the house. Shot these within 4 hours of one another and was done. Have some meat in to the processors and the doe donated to Hunters for Hunger

i254.photobucket.com_albums_hh93_jmfothergill_Hunting_202011_Rifle2011014.jpg

Congrats to all those that scored. My thanks to those of you that introduced a new hunter to the sport and to all those that take youth out. It helps ensure our sport and to make so many smiles!

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to your daughter Jim on her 2nd buck of the year! That Perkins, OK buck, dang what a beast....

And EF, nice double man, that bucks body is huge, looks like a cow laying there. Not bad at all for one day of hunting!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And EF, nice double man, that bucks body is huge, looks like a cow laying there. Not bad at all for one day of hunting!

Welcome and thanks, yours looked nice too. And that one in your Avatar looks like a brute.

I did not get to weigh him as I was on a tight schedule, but Dad had one the weekend before and it weighed in at 200 dressed without organs and he said mine was probably 10% bigger. I love getting the big ones processed as it brings down the per pound rate!

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, that buck in the avatar was my biggest to date, I killed him in 2009 in Blackpowder season. Never had him officially scored, but he sure looks good on the wall. I hear you about bringing down the cost per pound, I think I need to learn to process my own deer, the last one I picked up cost over $140.00.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jason Savorys deer that was killed around perkins is an absolute stud.. Drought didnt effect antler sizes too much huh?

Heres one that was killed off my buddies lease opening weekend in the stillwater area..he's still tore up about it..it was shot close to his stand, he wasnt there cause it was his weekend to have his son..

i265.photobucket.com_albums_ii240_brian8903_imagejpeg_2_1.jpg

He called me today and said it went over 190 gross..

There aint no big bucks in oklahoma! They're all in kansas right? Haha

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a great deer, sucks for your buddy though. I just hope everybody keeps going to Kansas to hunt big deer and just leave our small Oklahoma deer alone. lol

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is a great deer, sucks for your buddy though. I just hope everybody keeps going to Kansas to hunt big deer and just leave our small Oklahoma deer alone. lol

That's what I'm talking about! The 2 buck limit is working, big time.. I cant remember seeing this many people I know, and people on forums in Oklahoma killing all these giant deer.. Its statewide too..

Latest posts

Top Bottom