Well THIS isn't gonna end well....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see him go over the Four Rules of Firearms Handling with that obviously untrained guy before handing him a fully semiautomatic rifle with the shoulder thingie that goes up, did you? That poor guy was all about getting the gun, but didn't have the first appearance of any familiarity with it.

Sad, really.

Chosen as a sacrifice for “the cause”.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a way to save this country and restore it to a republic, but a civil war is more likely to happen than a restoration. YMMV

Woody
There is a way to restore it, a revolution. We ain’t voting our way out of this mess. Trump ain’t gonna stop where we are headed. Things have gotten worse under him( not saying it’s his fault). We are witnessing things I never in my life could have imagined in America. I don’t want a war because I know how horrible it would be. But, it is the only way things will ever change.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drop me in there, I'll have that punk cold and not breathing before he goes to bed tonite, and come home safe.

What is going on is an insurrection to install a Communist gov't. Most of us learned in the 50's and 60's that 'the only good commie is a DEAD commie'. My children and grandchildren all know that as well. Most people forgot to instill that fact into their family members.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey just told me to go buy some more ammo!

:yikes2::w000t::woohoo1::yelclap:

What for I don't know, all my guns are at the lake.
Don’t be like that. I hear people making this joke all the time. I don’t find it funny. I have every single gun I own at my house or on me. If the crap hits the fan I will be ready. I’m not hiding from anyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom