Well THIS isn't gonna end well....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ I wanted to laugh, but there's just too much Bro there! I pretty quickly went into Bro overload, and had I not stopped the video, I'm sure I would've gone into a full Bro coma. Bro Vets though... pretty funny!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a way to restore it, a revolution. We ain’t voting our way out of this mess. Trump ain’t gonna stop where we are headed. Things have gotten worse under him( not saying it’s his fault). We are witnessing things I never in my life could have imagined in America. I don’t want a war because I know how horrible it would be. But, it is the only way things will ever change.
Sadly, war or balkanization, and the latter would possibly weaken the whole thing enough to be taken over by outside forces. This whole asinine notion many spew of "we need to come together....". Come together and what? I have zero intention of living my life in a Liberal fantasyland. I don't WANT to come together with those that think I'm innately evil or privileged" because of the lack of pigment in my skin. I don't want to come together with people that encourage things like transgenderism, rather than want to treat it like the mental illness it is. I don't want to come together with people who want to take money from my paycheck, and give to the sloth of this country. I don't want to live with people that think raising a fist and chanting "black lives matter" is noble and just, but some college kids putting simple papers with "it's OK to be white" on a few walls is "white supremacy" and "racism". I don't want to live with people that think open borders are OK, then blaming a handful of soccer moms who don't want to vaccinate their kids for outbreaks of disease in areas that are packed full of these wonderful "immigrants".

The so-called "Conservatives" are always - ALWAYS - the ones who give, who fold up and "go along to get along". "We need to come together" is just another slogan for "you racists need to surrender again". Eff you. And eff the "Conservatives", too - they haven't conserved a damned thing in my 52 years on this rock. We're approaching a time for an amicable divorce, or an ugly bloodletting. And this country likely won't survive either this time around.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^ I wanted to laugh, but there's just too much Bro there! I pretty quickly went into Bro overload, and had I not stopped the video, I'm sure I would've gone into a full Bro coma. Bro Vets though... pretty funny!
You ought to watch his Angry DI videos (he’s also an Army DI, and, I think, an MP).

Latest posts

Top Bottom