Went shooting at USSA today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoundMind

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I just recently purchased a new XD-9... and we went on a "range tour" to find a place to shoot... we had been to Tulsa Firearms in the past... but hadn't been to any of the other facilities in the area... so I googled up everybody and off we went on March 6th... the first place we went was USSA... and the tour stopped right there... what I nice place... Cliff took us on an extensive tour of the place, and we were sold... Gonna have to save up some money and get a few days in that shoot-house! We took advantage of the 25% off memberships they had going til 3/15... and signed up the wife for the Women's Handgun Class... scheduled for this past Saturday... there was a Member Orientation that day too... so we set our membership to start that day... THEN that *&^%$$ snowstorm got everything cancelled!!! had to reschedule the wife's class for this coming Saturday... and the next orientation isn't til April 3rd! We were so dissappointed! Still haven't put any rounds through the new XD...
But it's good to know I can buy a day pass! Don't think I could handle taking the wife out there again this Saturday without popping off a few rounds myself... We can't wait to start our membership at USSA!

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in a similar boat. I signed up at ussa toward the end of Feb. I had to work the weekend of the first orientation. Then the snowstorm. Now there is a good chance I will have to work on April 3 as well. On April 10th is idpa and I have some friends coming out to shoot so I will miss that one. Now I am looking at April 18th. Woo hoo

Latest posts

Top Bottom